Why Small Business Owners Are Missing Out Online?
Most small business owners do not have an online presence. We are talking about a number as high as 70%. The reasons are quite simple: business owners do not have the time nor money to spend. They often worry and focus on their businesses so much so that creating a website for their businesses is not high on their priority. This is one of the big reasons why most businesses fail as they are only focusing on one source of income. What they are not realising is the power of websites as a converting platform and social media as means to expand and expose their business to a much wider audience locally, nationally and worldwide. Webforbiz can help with small business websites in West End, Brisbane Qld.
What should you look for in a small business website?
A small business website should have the following:
- Visually stunning designs with lots of pictures
- Business strategies on how to capture customers
- Articles to educate and give value to customers
- Social media icons
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- A question to ask yourself “What do I want from this website?”
- Mobile friendly websites
How I Can Help You With Getting The Results You Want?
The majority of small business owners are often not very clear in their goal or business strategy. A good web designer will help their clients with defining business strategies and help them achieve their goals.
Some of the questions they should ask include:
What results do you want online?
- Do you know your direct competitors?
- Who is your target market? Who is your ideal client?
- What are you selling? What is your product/services
- What advertising are you using currently?
- What is your best selling product?
- Do you have an authority in your niche market?
- What is your unique selling point?